Monday 24 November 2008

Here we go!

OK, I'm just here to get a few things off my chest. Unloading on all my friends doesn't seem fair. They've got their own stuff to deal with. But here, I'm just unloading. If you're reading this, you're doing it by choice and want to hear me ranting about what's going on in my life, so I don't have to feel bad about it since you can stop at anytime.
I just really want to talk about all the stuff that's annoying me right now in an attempt to stop an ulcer developing.I've got a report due in on Wednesday that has barely even been started, let alone being anywhere near complete. I know that's my own fault but truth be told, it shouldn't be too hard to write up. At least it wouldn't be if it wasn't for the fact that technology sucks!All I want to do is copy something from one document to the other. Just COPY it! Is it really that hard to take a portion of a document and paste it in another document the way it was formatted in the original? Microsoft Word 2007 would appear to believe so.
Then there's my library's website. It won't let me use a search engine that's incredibly useful. So I'm told, anyway. I don't really care that I can't use it for this report (I've used it before, it's not that great.), but it's the fact that I've been told to use it for an entirely seperate project due in on Friday. That project isn't too difficult, but it'd be a hell of a lot easier if I could do what I've been told to do.
On top of all that, I've also got a flat inspection on Wednesday. That means I'm going to have to tidy up the mess of papers all over my bedroom. Some sort of black bag will no doubt be needed.
That's pretty much everything bothering me right now. Usually I'd find some other way of dealing with this, such as shooting something. A big straw something at archery, but that's not until Wednesday afternoon and I'm wanting to vent now. I'm considering making this a regular thing, and I'm certain future rants will be more humourous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it, old chap.

Anonymous said...

www.someguy23.blogspot.com

www.ninjawizardpirate.blogspot.com

www.theskywhispersinabaritone.blogspot.com

Yarr.