Monday 17 May 2010

Here We Go Again

The '87 version, not the crappy one I forget all about. If you don't know what I'm talking about, tough.

Sweet Tapir of Napier, haven't been on here in a good long while. I can only assume it's because there are very few things that I actually give a crap about and/or have any strong feelings towards. Speaking of which, I can only hope Keiron doesn't feel bad. He did his very best to annoy me and almost certainly annoyed everyone else in the process, so surely it wasn't a complete loss.

Anyhoo, (first and last time I will ever say that) It's exam time again so it's time to rant. Actually, I've completely forgotten what I was going to rant about. Everything I come up with fizzles out within seconds. Maybe I shouldn't be doing this whilst watching Family Guy. Guess I'll just have to come back to this when there's less to distract me and something seriously annoying me.

See you all next year.

No comments: